Beyondedge will be presenting an instructional design masterclass at the ElNet Brisbane Workplace E-learning Congress looking into Daring Adventures in E-learning.
It will be ElNet’s first ever Brisbane congress is open for bookings.
Download the event flier here!
E-learning design is becoming more and more focused on 3D worlds, video, visualisations and virtual simulations. The capacity to utilise this technology to relay important information and facilitate the transfer of learning is necessary when considering design elements for effective user interaction and motivation.Technological changes to the way we build these resources is enabling content to adapt to a world of multiple devices and operating systems, as mobile learning dominates the training arena.
Our Brisbane congress will provide tips for navigation through the world of e- Learning design and development using upcoming authoring tools and technology. Dare to join us as we dive into the newly discovered world of HTML5, CSS3 and 3D worlds and storytelling in this interactive and informative congress.
ElNet Australia is delighted to present this highly interactive forum, featuring practical case studies,
Speakers confirmed include:
- Andy Bloye (Aspin elearning) Using 3D worlds to simulate and stimulate situated learning.
- Duy Huynh (Beyondedge) Instructional Designers Masterclass – A view into the world of instructional design-
- Anna Michelle Morris (Video 3D) Medical to Mining: Tackling eLearning Design with 3D visualisations & Digital Storytelling
- Francis Kneebone (V2 Training) Interoperable content: HTML5/CSS3 , interactivity and mobile learning
- Geoff Ripp (Institute for Learning Practitioners) Designing for Motivation – Critical elements for effective training
- Michael Gwyther (Yum Studio) Designing for Blended Learning Delivery
- David Myers (Learning Plan) Capability Analysis – Identifying and addressing skill gaps within your organisation
- Cory Banks (Kore Business) Mind the Gap: Understanding Learning through a Knowledge & Change Lens
Location: Mercure Hotel Brisbane, 85–87 NORTH QUAY Brisbane QLD 4003 Map
Cost: Early Bird Prices! Take $50 of registration until August 1! $345 (ElNet members – less $100 earlybird), $395 (Non-members, includes 1 year of new membership to August 2013 less $50 earlybird).